The Cathedral is supported by a number of trusts who raise
money in support of different areas of Cathedral life.
The Alban Foundation was created in 2017 with the purpose of leading fundraising at the Cathedral. The Alban Foundation reports to Chapter and works in partnership with the Cathedral’s associated Trusts; its members are dedicated to the following objectives:
- To fundraise for the development and ongoing mission of the Cathedral, including its historic fabric
- To support the stewardship and continued engagement of those who have given to the Cathedral
- To help promote the St Albans Cathedral Music Trust, the St Albans Cathedral Education Trust and the Fraternity of the Friends of St Albans Abbey
If you would like more information on how you can support the Cathedral please contact the Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
The St Albans Cathedral Music Trust (Registered Charity No.1051072) has been established to support the Dean and Cathedral in their wish to preserve and enhance the centuries of choral worship here at St Albans Cathedral Our vision for the future is for:
- boys' and girls' cathedral choirs singing with the lay clerks as the central feature of a flourishing and financially secure musical life at the cathedral
- daily choral services in the cathedral
- regular concerts sponsored by the cathedral
- an instrumental music group which will play both in worship and for other events
- all the cathedral's musical resources to be available to others, especially to our diocese, for example through choral and organ workshops
For more information on the work of the Music Trust and how you can support, please click here
Or contact us by Tel: 01727 890231 or Email: email@example.com
The St Albans Cathedral Education Trust (Registered Charity No. 299317) supports the work of the Education Centre with schools and other learning groups, as well as with families. It also supports the St Albans Cathedral Study Centre which offers a range of courses, and draws students of many ages and backgrounds.
The Cathedral is an enthusiastic proponent of education dating back to medieval times as a centre of learning.With the Education Centre welcoming more than 14,000 school children each year, the Cathedral is passionate about its role as a provider of education and enrichment.
For more information on how you can help support Learning at the Cathedral, please email firstname.lastname@example.org